CHANEL evokes a style of timeless elegance and simplicity, as inspired by its founder, Gabrielle “Coco” Chanel. To appreciate the craftmanship and handwork involved in the production of CHANEL eyewear, click on the fascinating film clip on the right.
CHANEL eyewear designs are characterized by powerful symbols of the brand’s identity including:
- Quilted Leather – since 1955 the quilted bag has become a worldwide reference
- Chains – on their own, or entwined with leather are a feature of the Chanel style, appearing in bags, necklaces, bracelets and belts
- Pearls – Coco Chanel loved to wear multiple strings of pearls
- The Camellia – Gabrielle Chanel’s favourite flower, loved for it’s simplicity
- Lucky Charms – for luck, fortune and prosperity
- Double C – immediately recognisable emblem of the brand
- CHANEL – prestigious name, a symbol of luxury and elegance
Keep up to date with our very latest collections of CHANEL optical frames and sunglasses via our social media pages or visit us in store.